Friday, September 6, 2013

Realizing My Happiness

I am a 38 work-from-home single mother.  I believe I am on the border of young and free, and ageless wisdom.  I have an 8 year old daughter.  After working as a flight attendant for 12 years, last of which I discovered leave of absence (best thing ever!), I started my own business.  Or I should say, my own business for my at-the-time-separated husband's business.  I am currently making the transition from that to my own make-myself-happy doing-what-i-love business.

You now have an idea of where I am in my life.  I am on the path of dancing my own dance, singing my own song.  That's the path of #happiness.  Ultimately, that's what we all strive for.  I believe we all have that same goal.  It started long before I said "I do", but I didn't realize 'til I said "I want a divorce".


"The purpose of our lives is to be happy"  - Dalai Lama
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/dalailama132971.html

No comments:

Post a Comment